Announcement: Summer Tournament 2024 dates released
Your sponsorship can make a difference
Local sponsorship opportunities in Alderbury could be the perfect way to promote your business and support the local community.
Alderbury FC is looking to provide a fun and enriching experience for the local community and in order to do that, we want to partner with businesses that can help. Upkeep of club facilities carries significant costs – costs which have historically had to be recovered from the parents of youth teams.
With a sponsorship partnership your contributions can help to pay for the upkeep of facilities and provide a great environment for people – young and old – to enjoy the nation’s favourite game.
In return, you can get a boost to your business through a range of physical and digital advertising opportunities that will put you in the minds of the local community.
How your sponsorship will help
Your sponsorships will bring vital funding to the club and aid in the following ways:
- Help absorb a percentage of our yearly pitch maintenance bill
- Help with a percentage of our club house costs
- To eventually provide a kit for each team from under 7’s to our Mens teams
- To provide training kits for each team from Under 7’s to our Mens team.
This sponsorship can be shared if we find companies willing to do this or an opportunity to be the main club sponsor as we move onward and upwards for the future.
Small Sponsorship Opportunities
- Our basic package has an entry fee of £100 for this you will recieve a “Welcome Sponsor” social media post. Your logo featured in the website with a small introduction to your business and a back link to your website or social media page. You will also get a 1/4 page advert in our annual tournament program.
- Our white package costs £200 and you will get everything from the basic package and also a 2″ x 2″ advertising board to be mounted on the club fencing surround our car park and pitch. As well as monthly tags on our social media.
- Our green package is £300 and you get everything as above with fortnightly social media tags.
- Our platinum package is priced at £500 for this you get all the above but your sponsorship board will be 4″ x 2″ and you will also benefit from weekly tags on our social media outlets.
All of the above are priced per season and we offer discounts for any sponsorships that start after December 2023.
Large sponsorship options
For those of you that would like to further sponsor our club which is above the level of the small opportunities we have the following options open to you.
- Home kit sponsor – £1000 for a full team kit. You will have your company logo placed on the front of the kit, you will have your company logo on our website with a small introduction write up and a back link to your website or social media page.
- Away kit Sponsor – £1000. this includes the same benefits as the home kit sponsor.
- Winter Jacket Sponsor – £750 this include the same benefits as the kit sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
If you would like to learn more about becoming a sponsor, you can read the full sponsorship information that outlines all the benefits and commitments in detail. If you have any questions, or would like to move ahead in the process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tournament Sponsor – £2500
Our flagship event hit the annual calendar last June for a weekend of action packed football fun. With a footfall of around 2500 and more than 1000 programs sold it was a very successful and much talked about weekend at the football club. We have an exclusive sponsorship opportunity for the 2024 tournament on the 22nd and 23rd June.
Club House Sponsorship – £5000
Our club is on the verge of completion. We have a fully functional kitchen serving hot and cold drinks and hot and cold snacks. There are changing rooms for both home and away teams with showers and en-suite toilet facilities. We have an officials changing room with its own shower and toilets. We are looking to partner with a company that would like to be the main focus inside our clubhouse. If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the button below to read more about this.
Alderbury Football Club was formed in 1903 in the village of Alderbury 5 miles south of Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Over the years the club has become an integral part of the village and works closely with the Parish council, Longford Estate, Alderbury & West Grimstead C Of E Primary School and many other organisations to help continue its success. It was involved in helping to produce the village plan and was also involved in the consultation for the Salisbury & District local development framework.
The club originally consisted of one men’s team that played on the local recreation field in the Saturday Salisbury & District league. The field was owned by Longford Estate and sub-let to the football club by the parish council. Originally, the changing facilities were a small block building intended for use by the Cricket club as a store. Read how things developed over the years:
Earliest records of club matches were found
The youth section was founded
First league and cup double wins for the adults
New pavillion was built on the recreation ground
Alderbury FC becomes 3rd club to gain FA ‘Community status’ charter standard
The club relocates to its new ground at Firs Rd
Brand new club committee was elected
The club launches its 120th Anniversary summer tournament
Become Volunteer, Donate or Sponsor Today
Alderbury FC is an amazing and vibrant community that is looking to grow and develop as we have done throughout our history. We welcome volunteers, Donations to the club and Sponsors.
Want to Join The Club?
Alderbury FC is ready to welcome people – new and old – into our friendly and competitive club as players, volunteers or sponsors. Don’t hesitate to get involved in this fantastic and growing community!